1. It is expected from the students to attend all online/offline classes scheduled for them.
2. If a student is absent without prior leave, it is expected that he/ she will come with leave application duly signed by the parent on joining the school the next day.
3. Repeated absence without an approved leave or unexplained absence for ten consecutive working days will result in the student's name being struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only at the discretion of the Principal, on payment of fresh admission fee.
4. Attendance on the re-opening day after each of the vacations is compulsory :
5. As per CBSE guidelines, every student must have at least 75 % attendance to appear in Half Yearly/Annual / Pre-Final Examination. Those who fail to fulfil this criterion for any of the exams will be debarred from that examination and marked zero for the same in the mark sheet. The relaxation in attendance may be granted only on any of the following two grounds (that too is subjected to the full satisfaction and approval of the Principal) :
I. Medical grounds: In case the child is seriously sick and remains absent for two or more than two consecutive working days, she/he will have to produce the medical fitness certificate from a competent authority of a government hospital.
II. Any mishappening in the family. Under both the above-mentioned conditions, it is the duty of the parents to inform the school well in time
IN CASE ATTENDANCE IS SHORT, THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION OR ANY ACADEMIC AWARD.
A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease must produce a doctor's fitness certificate. A student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed .
period of quarantine before returning to class.
|Chicken Pox||Till the scabs fall off completely .|
|Cholera||Till the child has completely recovered.|
|Measles||Two weeks after the rashes disappear.|
|Mumps||Until the swelling has gone|
|Whooping Cough||Six weeks|
|Conjunctivitis||Till the redness has gone|
No re-examination will be held for the students who remain absent in any examination.