Registration form is made available on the school's website. The form has to be filled online and then the printout of the form is to be deposited in the School's Students' Section. Processing fee shall be charged and has to be paid at the State Bank of India, DPS Ranipur Branch. The admission shall depend upon the availability of seats and according to the norms of CBSE and DPSS New Delhi. The schedule for registration is as follows:
Class Prep Junior / Nursery
First week of January onwards every year.
Class Prep Senior / Junior KG to Class IX
As and when notification is issued (Normally first week of April every year).
After the declaration of Class X result.
Classes X and XII
No direct admission as per CBSE directives (Clause 7.3 of CBSE Examination Bye Laws).
Eligibility as per New Education Policy:
- Five Years Foundational
- Preparatory Junior / Nursery: 3 to 4 Years
- Preparatory Senior / Junior KG: 4 to 5 Years
- Foundational Year / Senior KG: 5to 6 Years
- Standard I: 6 to 7 Years
- Standard II: 7 to 8 Years
Three Years Preparatory
- Standard III: 8 to 9 Years
- Standard IV: 9 to 10 Years
- Standard V: 10 to 11 Years
Three Years Middle
- Standard VI: 11 to 12 Years
- Standard VII: 12 to 13 Years
- Standard VIII: 13 to 14 Years
Four Years Secondary
- Standard IX: 14 to 15 Years
- Standard X: 15 to 16 Years
- Standard XI: 16 to 17 Years
- Standard XII: 17 to 18 Years
Minimum age limit for Class Prep Junior / Nursery is 3 years as on March 31 of the academic year in which the admission is being sought.
Class Prep Junior / Nursery
Criteria for Admission to Class Prep Junior will be followed as per the directives issued by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, New Delhi.
Class Prep. Senior / Junior KG & Foundational Year / Senior KG
Admission will be granted based on observation-cum-interaction session and on the basis of availability of seats.
Classes I to IX
Written Test and Interaction or as decided by school administration/ DPSS New Delhi/ CBSE Delhi.
- From Class I onwards, a formal written test is conducted to check the Linguistic Proficiency, Mathematical Ability, Science, Environmental Studies and General Awareness for assessing the suitability for admission to the next class.
- List of successful candidates is posted on the School's Notice Board / School Website. The candidates who clear the written test must come along with their parents to the Administrative Office of the School for an Interaction Session.
NOTE: No candidate is admitted to the school without clearing the observation-cum- interaction / written test and interaction. For the candidates who are selected, their parents are required to contact the School Administrative Office for completion of the admission formalities (when notification is given on the website).
Rules concerning Withdrawal
- A clear calendar month notice must be given in writing or a month's fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil is withdrawn from the school.
- Those who leave the school in the middle of a month, must pay the fees for the same quarter/month.
- Transfer or withdrawal certificate will not be issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- Unsatisfactory progress in scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
- A child failing twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.