Guidelines to Parents/Guardians
Parents and the school need to develop active partnership in nurturing the basic values of punctuality, regularity and discipline in the students. It is important to teach students to respect school discipline and be proud of it.
1. Parents must ensure that their wards join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term or after each vacation.
2. Students should be punctual and reporting to school must be in accordance with the school's winter and summer timings.
3. Please see that your ward revises lessons and does the homework regularly. Parents should take an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school. Kindly ensure that your ward submits the assignments and projects well in time.
1 Parents/guardians are requested to refer to the school almanac of their ward daily and note the homework and other instructions given. Remarks made in the almanac should be seen and countersigned by the next day as a proof that remarks have been read. Failure to do so may defeat the purpose of remarks.
2 Please address all communication to the Principal through the class teacher. Clearly mention your child's admission number, class and section in your communication.
3 Please be sure to inform the school if there is any change in your address, designation or telephone number by submitting an application to the class teacher.
4 Check the school portal regularly and keep yourself updated about school activities and other information.
5 You can meet the Principal and teachers during the visiting hours mentioned on page no 6. Please do not try to contact the Principal or teachers over the phone. Meeting the Principal with prior appointment is appreciated.
1. Ensure that your child does not bring any valuable articles to school. In case of loss of valuables, the school will try its best to trace the item but will not be responsible for the loss.
2. Please mark all the belongings of your ward with his/her name, admission number, class and section.
1. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stop (especially Classes Prep Jr. to Class II).
2. Parents are requested not to collect their wards during school hours. In case of emergency the parent should come in person or an authorized person whose photograph is pasted in the almanac should come along with the application and parents must also convey the message telephonically to the concerned Incharge.
3. It is recommended to be cautious while hiring an auto rickshaw or any private vehicle for the child's commutation. The driver should have proper identification proof i.e. name, vehicle number, license number, residential address etc.
4. Parents must ensure that their wards have packed their school bags carefully for the day. No item in the form of lunchboxes/pencil boxes/books/activity material/musical instrument etc. will be allowed entry in the school after the school begins.
1. Children will not be allowed to go home during school hours. Parents are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during working hours.
2. Parents are requested not to enter the classroom to see their ward.
3. A student who has respect for the school and the teacher learns immensely. Avoid criticizing the school or the teacher in the presence of your child. If you have any legitimate complaint, kindly see the Principal.
4. You are requested to ensure that the birthday celebration of your ward in the school is confined to his/her classmates only and should be on a modest scale.
Eco Friendly Approach
Our school is a poly bag free zone. All parents are requested not to send or bring any article to school in poly bag.
Do not send any other item except éclairs for distribution on your child's birthday. No gift/sweets are to be sent for the staff members. Children up to Class III may come in casual dress on their birthday.