1. No student who has been absent on the previous day will be admitted to the class without leave application, stating the reason for absence.
2. Repeated absence without granted leave or unexplained absence for ten consecutive working days will result in the student's name being struck off the rolls. Re-admission maybe granted at the discretion of the Principal, only on payment of fresh admission fee.
3. Attendance on the re-opening day after each of the vacations is compulsory.
4. As per CBSE guidelines, every student must have atleast 75% attendance to appear in half yearly / annual / pre-board examination. Those who fail to fulfil this criterion for any of these examinations will be debarred from that examination and marked zero for the same in the mark sheet. The relaxation in the attendance may be granted subject to the full satisfaction of the Principal on any of the following two grounds :
Medical grounds : In case the child is seriously sick and remains absent for two or more than two consecutive working days he/she will have to produce the medical fitness certificate from a competent authority.
Any mis-happening in the family
Under both the above mentioned conditions it is the duty of the parents to inform the school well in time. IN CASE ATTENDANCE IS SHORT, THE STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION / ANY ACADEMIC AWARD.
5. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease must produce a doctor's fitness certificate permitting him/her to do so. Students suffering from the following disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
|Chicken Pox||Till the scabs fall completely.|
|Cholera||Till the child has completely recovered.|
|Measles||Two weeks after the rashes disappear.|
|Mumps||Until the swelling has gone|
|Whooping Cough||Six weeks|
|Conjunctivitis||Till the redness has gone|
6. No re-examination will be held for the students who remain absent in any examination.