1. Every student should carry his/her almanac and identity card to school each day.
2. A student should affix his/her photograph and write the required information, duly signed by parents, in the space provided for, in the almanac.
3. Students who come on their own should arrive before the bell is rung (five minutes before the home room period). The school gates shall be closed on time and necessary disciplinary action will be taken in case of late arrival.
4. The morning assembly is compulsory for all students and teachers. Children should reach the assembly area promptly, silently and in a line after the bell rings.
5. Students are not allowed to miss any teaching/games/library period.
6. Changing of classroom between periods should be done silently and in an orderly manner.
7. D.P.S. students should be polite and courteous with everyone, everywhere. They should be friendly with others in and out of the school. There should be no vulgarity and obscenity in their talk and behaviour.
8. Students must take care of the school property and no student should scratch or spoil the school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher. Students are not permitted to bring any sharp objects to school.
9. Lending or borrowing of money and other articles is not permitted.
10. No books other than text books or library books, magazines or money is to be brought to school without Principal's permission.
11. It is expected that the juniors will show due respect to their seniors.
12. Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school. Strict action will be taken against the defaulter. Staff members must not take mobile phones to the class. It should be put on silent mode during school hours.
13. Students will not be allowed to make phone calls from school. They will also not be called to answer phone calls during school hours (other than emergency).
14. Students who come to school with their escorts should not leave before the escort arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office.
15. Those who go home on their own should not loiter about on the way but be prompt in returning home. Students are advised not to buy anything, especially eatables from street vendors.
16. Students should not accept undue favour from any stranger either in the form of a gift or a ride. They should never hesitate to say 'No' when asked or tempted to do anything that they know to be wrong.
17. Care must be taken in order to maintain clean, green surroundings. School premises should not be littered with disposable tumblers or papers.
18. Use of Polythene bags is strictly prohibited. Students should bring their belongings in jute bags. For Project / Assignment files, use of hand made paper will be appreciated.
19. Students should be proud of their school and feel honoured in singing the D.P.S. Song and the National Anthem.