1. us facility will be provided on a first-come-first serve basis according to the admission numbers.
2. The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
3. Parents should ensure that:
- .his/her ward carries I-card every day.
- .ward follows COVID 19 compliances and should carry a sanitizer, wear a face mask and face shield when in the bus.
- .their wards are always escorted to and from the bus stop.
- .they do not overtake or stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their ward.
- .they do not enter school buses to see off or receive their ward(s).
4. At the bus stop, a student should:
- . reach at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- . wait on the correct side of the arriving bus
- . should stay away from main road until the bus arrives
- . enter in queue while boarding the bus
5. For their own safety, students should not.
- . go behind or under the buses parked, or to sit in parked buses during school hours.
- . touch the instrument panel of the buses.
- . put their head/hands out for waving.
- . throw any objects inside or outside the bus.
- . shout in buses, as it distracts the driver.
- . move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- . approach the door of the bus until it stops.
6. For children, who, for any reason, have to travel unescorted to and from the bus stop, an application from the parent mentioning the same must be send to the principal.
7. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at designed stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher after consultation with the I/C-Transport and Principal.
8.There is no provision for temporary change in the buses or the bus stop.
9. The consumption of eatable and drinks is strictly prohibited in the bus.
10. Parents should not get into an argument with the teachers, conductors or driver present in the bus. In case of a problem, please give a written complaint to the school office (for problems relating to BHEL buses, kindly contact the concerned department of BHEL Ph. 285258,4299 Max)
11.In case there is a permanent change in stop and/or bus, permission for the same has to be sought through an application, which can be downloaded from the school portal. The change shall become effective only after the school grants written permission.
11. Students, who miss the allotted bus, should not try to board any other bus. In such cases, it is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards to the school. Such students may, however, return by their allotted bus.
12. Bus service will be discontinued without further notice for children who do not follow bus rules, damage accessories in the bus, offend passersby with their actions or words.
13.Students, who miss the allotted bus, should not try to board any other bus. In such cases, it is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards to the school.
Parents/ Guardians of the students who use their own transport for commuting to school, must reach the school at least 15 minutes before to drop/pick their ward as per the scheduled school timings.
16 Students must make sure that their bags and other belongings are properly placed in the bus.
17. For the safety & security of students, school has installed an RFID attendance system at school campus gate and school bus entry gate.
18. In case if any child damages RFID attendance equipment, then strict disciplinary action will be taken against his/her.
School Bus CCTV, SPEED Governance System and GPS Tracking System
For the safety and security of the students, each bus is equipped with:
- 1. two CCTV Cameras that record the activities inside the bus
- 2. a GPS Tracking System
- 3. a SPEED Governance System
Working Tools: Students carry the issued RFID I-Card with them during the school day. It is just like the normal ID Card. The card is presented at the RFID reader on entering and leaving the school premises. The RFID reader is located in a walk-through gate.
Working Protocol: When Student walks through the gate, attendance will be marked and an automatic SMS will be generated and sent to Parents, with exact location and the time. The student's parents are then immediately informed that they have arrived in or have left the school premises. The message will be in the given format:
Dear Parent your ward NAME has started for school and boarded the bus.
Dear Parent < your ward NAME > has entered the school premises.
Dear Parent your ward NAME has left the school premises.
Dear Parent your ward NAME has boarded bus to way home.